At Hair Clinic, we strive to deliver the best hair transplant procedures for both men and women who are experiencing the nightmare of going bald, thinning, and loss of hair. Before each hair transplant process, we undertake a detailed examination of the scalp and identify the recipient site & donor site. In most cases, the donor site is located at the back of the scalp, where most of the hair grows in volume. There is a high chance of survival when hair follicles are transplanted and extracted to the recipient site for implantation. When the follicles are implanted, the recipient site is shaved. For this reason, the surgeon responsible for a hair transplant Dubai must be experienced and skilled enough to make even the simplest incisions at the recipient site that matches according to the person’s normal hair growth pattern. Therefore, the same procedure is maintained, and here, at the hair transplant clinic in Dubai. Our surgeons are also adept in FUE hair transplant.
DO YOU NEED IT?
FUE Hair Transplant particularly benefited people looking for a speedy recovery and have the least time-outs. Also, the skin of the scalp must be tight, adequate supply of donor’s hair, and others. It is pivotal to consult with the specialists before considering the treatment.
Why Hair Clinic Dubai™?
Specialized in Bio-FUE Hair Transplant
Doctors are the plastic surgeons with over 25 years of experience
Hair transplant technicians are extremely skilled and dedicated
Safety protocols on top priority
Hair Transplant Results are guaranteed natural
Advanced Surgical and Non-surgical hair loss solutions under one roof
Recorded visuals for clients testimonial
WHO CAN CONSIDER FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY?
If you are suffering from these hair loss conditions, consider getting in touch with Hair Clinic, known for delivering the best hair transplant in Dubai.
- Hairline Receding
- Male / female pattern baldness
- Eyebrow, eyelash transplant
- Crown FUE Hair transplant density enhancement
RESULTS OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
- Limiting the downtime period along with the recovery process
- Regaining denser and thicker hair permanently.
- Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks before surgery
- Stop intake of blood thinners
- Do not consume alcohol at least for a couple of weeks
- Fill all the prescriptions in advance
FUE hair transplant is a unique process to regain black and shiny hair on your scalp. The procedures include:
- Preparation of donor area
- Anesthesia of donor site
- Extraction of the donor’s hair
- Graft preparation
- Anesthesia of recipient site
- Preparing recipient area
- Graft insertion
- PRP for the treatment of hair loss
- A painful condition of the scalp after the surgery
- Cold compress is required
- Consumption of pain killers and related medications are required
- For the first few nights, consider sleeping in a straight-up position
- Make sure to avoid blood thinners, scratching, smoking, alcohol for at least 2 to 3 weeks
Benefits of the treatment
- Less invasive
- Scar-less technique
- Usage of body hair
- Less discomfort and downtime
Internationally recognized, Hair Clinic Dubai bestows an exceptionally perfect hair transplant and restoration treatments. We are specialized in using some of the latest techniques and solutions to uphold our customers in best regards. Our hair transplant in Dubai includes treatment processes like:
Hair Transplant Procedures
Hair Transplant Procedures
Male Hair Transplant
Being the best hair transplant in Dubai, we offer a premier hair restoration method form all male patients. Hair loss has been the primary concern for men these days, and thus, we have created a phenomenal center for achieving the best hair transplant in Dubai.
Female Hair Transplant
Female Hair Transplant procedures have been successfully taken care of at Hair Clinic Dubai. We understand the importance of hair when it comes to woman identity and embellishment. We ensure that female patients leave our clinic on a satisfactory note after receiving the best hair transplant in Dubai. We ensure that there no complication arise after the treatment.
FUE and FUT Hair Transplant
The procedure is followed by Follicular Unit Extraction – FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai and FUT – Follicular Unit Transplant. Both treatments are proven to be successful against hair fall and thinning complications. The hair follicles are taken from the back of the head and placed in the areas of treatment.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Hair Treatment
This is an effective modern treatment for both men and women who are experiencing hair loss problems. This hair transplant method is all about supplying platelets to boost the growth of hair follicles and accelerating other growth factors by stimulating stem cells in the vicinity of damaged hair follicles.
Stem Cell Hair Restoration
Stem Cell Hair Restoration is an advanced and non-surgical process for promoting hair growth. It is certainly safe and the most effective treatment. The restoration process delivers promising results to the patients suffering from severe hair loss issues. At Hair Clinic Dubai, we offer the best healing approach delivered by Korean experts who are adept in handling stem cell hair loss treatment procedures.
Beard Hair Transplant
It is a technique through which scalp hair is shifted to provide a thicker beard. It is done under local anesthesia, and the duration may vary between 1 to 10 hours.
Hair Line Transplant
Create a natural hairline at the Hair Clinic through the process of the best hair transplant in Dubai. It helps in restoring facial and overall looks.
We are happy to introduce our specialized center in hair transplant Dubai. All our treatment procedures are based on minimally invasive hair transplants to let the patients enjoy complete peace of mind. We are a specialized center for FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai.
So, never worry or make a face if you are going bald and suffering from hair loss problems! Get in touch with us, and we’ll be happy to deliver the best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Both men and women experiencing thinning or loss of hair.
Yes. Initial results will appear within three months of the procedure. Hair continues to grow up to a year and the permanent results will be evident by then.
Find answers to some of these common queries before you make a decision:
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Has the clinic got the facilities and accreditation required for the procedures?
- Does the clinic reveal “before and after” pictures of former patients?
- Discuss with your surgeon about your regular medications, if any.
- Quit smoking two months before surgery, to be able to achieve optimal results.
- Follow a healthy diet and lifestyle.
No. You may opt for further grafts in case of hair loss in other areas in the future.
Your surgeon will:
- Understand your health conditions and family history for chronic diseases.
- Thoroughly examine the area to be treated.
- Explain the suitable treatment options, and risk factors involved.
- Address any fears or queries that you have.